I bring 30 years of leadership in sales and marketing, including 23 years with the world’s largest transportation company known for its culture, employee/customer satisfaction and strategic execution.
Here are some of my accomplishments over the past several years as a Managing Director with FedEx Services leading Corporate, Enterprise Regional and Enterprise Global sales organizations.
• Presided over a 60-member world wide sales team tasked with generating $1.1B in annual revenue.
• Held responsibility for strategic direction of key accounts to maximize revenue capture, identify new business opportunities, and maintain a high customer retention rate.
• Trained the team on the company’s strategic negotiations processes resulting in winning numerous RFQ’s representing $1.3B in total contract value with some of the FedEx’s largest clients: AT&T, Charter Communications, Lowe’s, Capital One and many more.
• Guided the regional planning and efficient execution of post-acquisition sales team integration following the acquisition of multiple companies.
• Mentored and promoted numerous employees and leaders on career advancement and fulfillment.
I’m taking what I’ve experienced over this timeframe with 100’s of employees and clients and applying it to four distinct areas of consulting:
2) Digital Marketing,
4) Small Parcel Spend Analysis and Negotiations.
Regardless of whether you take advantage of one or all of my services, you’ll notice a positive impact on your company’s culture through creating better alignment between your employees, their internal business partners and your clients.
Roderick K. Wallace
Owner and Chief Consultant
RKW Consulting, LLC
Owner and Chief Consultant, Rod Wallace